The London Growth Hub includes:
- a diagnostic support search tool, including over 500 support business schemes
- a business support events calendar, which is regularly updated to include a personally curated list of between 250-300 events at any time
- inspiring stories from businesses that have had support to start or grow their business
- the London Open Workspaces Map – an interactive map listing over 400 workspaces across London
- a wide range of resources, such as business idea guides and a comprehensive range of factsheets
- online live chat and telephone advice
- a personalised user profile allowing you to compile your favourite business support content
The London Growth Hub’s online offer is also supplemented by a programme of face-to-face business support pilots.
The London Growth Hub was established by the Mayor and the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP) as the gateway to business support in the capital. It is managed and delivered by LEAP.